Get in touch with Ulovane
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.
***Ulovane Environmental Training is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. The safety and well-being of our students and staff are paramount, and we are taking proactive steps to ensure that the Campus is compliant with all COVID 19 regulations. Please ensure you take all the necessary precautions before and during your time at Ulovane.***
Directions and Address
Reserve Address: Amakhala Game Reserve, Paterson, Eastern Cape
Postal Address: Postnet Port Alfred – c/o Candice Pretorius
Directions to Ulovane from Port Elizabeth
• Follow the N2 to Grahamstown out of Port Elizabeth (PE).
• After +- 75 km on the N2 towards Grahamstown, you will start seeing Amakhala Game Reserve signs. First Reed Valley then Leeuwenbosch. Continue on the N2 towards Grahamstown.
• After another +- 10 km, (in total +- 85 km from PE), you will see a sign reading Woodbury Lodge, Amakhala Game Reserve.
• About 2km after you have passed the Woodbury Turn off (still on the N2, SLOW DOWN so that you do not miss the turn) you will see a brown sign on the left saying Kwantu / Sidbury. On the Right side, you will see a farm gate – with the Ulovane sign, ENTER here. (it is not a brown sign, so keep an eye open for it)
• If you get to Lalibela Game Reserve you have gone TOO FAR!
• From the gate to the campus is about 2km. Carry on straight (on the most well used road) until you get to the wooden Ulovane sign and then go left.
• Follow the most used road and you will come to the parking area. Welcome to Ulovane!
Karien 082 2928099
Piet 083 4416627
Schalk 082 3388975