Get in touch with Ulovane
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.
Directions and Address
Reserve Address: Amakhala Game Reserve, Paterson, Eastern Cape
Postal Address: Postnet Port Alfred – c/o Candice Pretorius
Directions to Ulovane from Port Elizabeth
• Follow the N2 to Grahamstown out of Port Elizabeth (PE).
• After +- 75 km on the N2 towards Grahamstown, you will start seeing Amakhala Game Reserve signs. First Reed Valley then Leeuwenbosch. Continue on the N2 towards Grahamstown.
• After another +- 10 km, (in total +- 85 km from PE), you will see a sign reading Woodbury Lodge, Amakhala Game Reserve.
• About 2km after you have passed the Woodbury Turn off (still on the N2, SLOW DOWN so that you do not miss the turn) you will see a brown sign on the left saying Kwantu / Sidbury. On the Right side, you will see a farm gate – with the Ulovane sign, ENTER here. (it is not a brown sign, so keep an eye open for it)
• If you get to Lalibela Game Reserve you have gone TOO FAR!
• From the gate to the campus is about 2km. Carry on straight (on the most well used road) until you get to the wooden Ulovane sign and then go left.
• Follow the most used road and you will come to the parking area. Welcome to Ulovane!
Schalk 082 3388975