- For RATES
- To begin the application process
- For any questions, queries or concerns
- To Organise a visit to the Ulovane Campus
+27 82 338 8975
If you are looking to enter the guiding industry, Ulovane Environmental Training will help you start your journey in the best way possible–receiving the most thorough education with high expectations of all their students, resulting in a greater appreciation for everything around you in your working [and living] environment. Whether you want to acquire your Level 1, Trails, Marine, or even do a quick specialization course in Birding… There is no better organization to be apart of. Being situated in the rich, natural surroundings of the Eastern Cape, the possibilities for learning seem endless. – Victoria Burman July 2014
Directions and Address
Reserve Address: Amakhala Game Reserve, Paterson, Eastern Cape
Postal Address: PO Box 2145, Port Alfred, 6170
Directions to Ulovane from Port Elizabeth
• Follow the N2 to Grahamstown out of Port Elizabeth (PE).
• After +- 75 km on the N2 towards Grahamstown, you will start seeing Amakhala Game Reserve signs. First Reed Valley then Leeuwenbosch. Continue on the N2 towards Grahamstown.
• After another +- 10 km, (in total +- 85 km from PE), you will see a sign reading Woodbury Lodge, Amakhala Game Reserve.
• About 2km after you have passed the Woodbury Turn off (still on the N2, SLOW DOWN so that you do not miss the turn) you will see a brown sign on the left saying Kwantu / Sidbury. On the Right side, you will see a farm gate – with the Ulovane sign, ENTER here. (it is not a brown sign, so keep an eye open for it)
• If you get to Lalibela Game Reserve you have gone TOO FAR!
• From the gate to the camp is about 2km on the most well-used road.