- For RATES
- To begin the application process
- For any questions, queries or concerns
- To Organise a visit to the Ulovane Campus
+27 82 338 8975
If you are looking to enter the guiding industry, Ulovane Environmental Training will help you start your journey in the best way possible–receiving the most thorough education with high expectations of all their students, resulting in a greater appreciation for everything around you in your working [and living] environment. Whether you want to acquire your Level 1, Trails, Marine, or even do a quick specialization course in Birding… There is no better organization to be apart of. Being situated in the rich, natural surroundings of the Eastern Cape, the possibilities for learning seem endless. – Victoria Burman July 2014
Directions and Address
Reserve Address: Amakhala Game Reserve, Paterson, Eastern Cape
Postal Address: PO Box 2145, Port Alfred, 6170
Directions to Ulovane
- Follow the N2 to Grahamstown out of Port Elizabeth (PE).
- After ± 75 km on the N2 towards Grahamstown, you will start seeing Amakhala Game Reserve signs. First Reed Valley then Leeuwenbosch, the last gate you will see is Woodbury. Continue on the N2 towards Grahamstown.
- After another ± 3 km, (in total ± 85 km from PE), you will see a sign reading Sidbury & Kwantu Game Reserve left. Instead of turning left there you will turn right – you will see a farm gate right next to a big N2 sign. The Ulovane sign can be seen on the gate.
View Amakhala Game Reserve in a larger map