- Field Guide Skills Program(10 Weeks) Includes: Wilderness First Aid Certificate
- Back-up Trails Guide Skills Program (7 Weeks) Includes: Relevant PFTC Unit Standards, Advanced Rifle Handling: Tracking Skills Specialization and 5 Weeks (28 Days) Walking Experience
- Marine Guide Skills Program (4 Weeks)
***There is a two-week break between the Field and Backup Trails Guide courses.
- Accommodation for the duration of the course.
- Conservation Fees
- All Meals for the duration of the course
- Uniform Provided
- All FGASA Fees (assessment, exam, subscription, registration, moderation, manuals, workbooks, logbooks, prescribed literature, and certification) for the duration of the course
- Formal and Practical Tuition for all the subjects
- Organising all your FGASA liaison for you
No Work Experience
- 01 October 2018 – 31 March 2019
- 14 January – 22 June 2019
- 08 April – 21 September 2019
- 08 July – 14 December 2019
- 30 September 2019 – 28 March 2020
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES** Click Here
To enquire fill out the Online Enquiry Form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.