- Field Guide Skills Program (10 Weeks) Includes: Wilderness First Aid Certificate
- Back-up Trails Guide Skills Program ( 7 Weeks) Includes: Relevant PFTC Unit Standards (rifle proficiency), Advanced Rifle Handling: Lead Rifle, Tracking Skills Specialisation and 5 Weeks (28 Days) Walking Experience
**There is a two-week break between the Level one and Trails Guide course.
- Accommodation for the duration of the course.
- Conservation Fees
- All Meals for the duration of the course
- Uniform Provided
- All FGASA Fees (assessment, exam, subscription, registration, moderation, manuals, workbooks, logbooks, prescribed literature, and certification) for the duration of the course
- Formal and Practical Tuition for all the subjects
- Organising all your FGASA liaison for you
- 08 April – 24 August 2019
- 08 July – 16 November 2019
- 30 September 2019 – 07 March 2020
- 2020 dates available, please contact us
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES** Click Here
To enquire fill out the Online Enquiry Form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.