Ulovane update: We often have prospective students, parents and sponsors ask us, why join the 4 Week Marine Guide Qualification? There are not many training providers that offer this qualification, we are lucky enough to live on one of the most beautiful coastlines in South Africa.
- When one spends a considerable amount of time on any beach you really start to realize how amazing and complex this big beautiful blue planet really is. The diversity and complexity that the marine habitat offers is truly astonishing. Time spent on the coastline really opens your eyes and there is something about the waves crashing, the smell of the oceans, and sand under your feet that grabs your inner soul and almost reawakens you.
- If you are a person and have the love for wildlife in all its diversity your main aim is to protect it and share it with the world. To make people realize how lucky we are to be here and are able to understand and interpret what`s going on. The more people we can have doing this the better we can protect our coastlines. From people doing the marine side of things, they have the knowledge and skills which are needed to ensure that all of this lasts and is able to thrive to new heights. They are also able to explain to people of the complexity and threats which occur within the marine environment.
- If you are a person with a never ending hunger for knowledge, here is where you need to be. From understanding how our currents & tides work, delving into different types of Algae, understanding different organism’s found within the wide range of habitats and their adaptations on how they survive there, Birds of different groups, mammals, reptiles…ITS ENDLESS and truly incredible. It makes you realize how astonishing nature is and how she has overcome multiple challenges.
- Being a marine guide you are really set apart from other guides. People need to be multi-skilled and qualified in a wide range of topics in order to satisfy today`s endless need for knowledge. Having done this qualification this opens a whole new unbelievable spectrum in which you can delve into with guests. Having the knowledge and skills will help you to be the best guide you can be and offer the guests the most unbelievable experience ever.
- Being on the beach and at one with the marine environment teaches you patience and respect and it breaks down the idea of selfishness. It really opens your eyes to what important, what`s needed and as well as what should be done. You are able to develop your leadership skills, enhance your senses, situational awareness and all around become enriched. Because it`s you, it`s me, it`s all of us.
There you have it! Follow this link for dates and in-depth information CLICK HERE
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot!
THANK YOU Kyle!
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans. Kahlil Gibran