The candidate must have a FGASA Field Guide qualification and at least one years guiding experience before applying for this course.
- Advance Field Guide Skills Program
- Wilderness First Aid Certificate
- *Exam and Assessment included when candidate has the minimum 260 active days of guiding experience
- The Advanced Field Guide candidate will follow the same program as the Field Guide group but will have extra assignments and electives to complete.
- Accommodation for the duration of the course
- Conservation Fees
- All meals for the duration of the course
- Uniform provided
- All FGASA Fees (assessment, exam, subscription, registration, moderation, manuals, workbooks, logbooks, prescribed literature, and certification) for the duration of the course
- Formal and Practical Tuition for all the subjects
- Arranging Work Experience Placement for you
- Organising all your Necessary FGASA liaison on your behalf, for the duration of your course
- 08 April – 15 June 2019
- 08 July – 14 September 2019
- 30 September – 07 December 2019
- 14 January – 21 March 2020
- 06 April 2020 – 13 June 2020
- 06 July – 12 September 2020
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES** Click Here
To enquiry fill out the Online Enquiry Form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.