- We still have availability on the Career Focus courses for July and October intakes, but space is limited. Click here for more information.
- There is availability on all our Specialised courses for 2017 – Click here for more information
- 2018 Dates are available, please contact us for further information or costs.
- Want to know what you can expect on our different courses? Follow this link to watch the Ulovane Collection of videos – The Ulovane Collection
- Please note there have been some changes to the FGASA qualification titles as follows:
- FGASA Level 1 = Field Guide (NQF2)
- Marine Guide = Marine Guide (NQF2)
- FGASA Level 2 = Advanced Field Guide (NQF4)
- Are you considering a career in Field Guiding? Well then you should most definitely read this update from Schalk about guiding and the skills you can acquire during training and then later on during your career as a field guide- CLICK HERE for more….
Ulovane was a fantastic place to begin my field guiding career. Candice and Schalk were two exceptional people running this Training School. They have so much understanding of the bush with immense knowledge to equip you for what lies ahead. Their trainers are top quality and I really learnt so much from them. I strongly recommend that you see this as one of the top Training Schools when you are considering a decision of where to begin your career
– Ross Roller – Six months Course – July 2015
SPACE IS LIMITED:: Please take note that South African candidates are able to apply for a study loan with a bank, due to our accreditation with FGASA and CATHSSETA.
THIS COULD BE YOU…………