- Field Guide Skills Program(10 Weeks) Includes: Wilderness First Aid Certificate
- Back-up Trails Guide Skills Program (7 Weeks) Includes: Relevant PFTC Unit Standards, Advanced Rifle Handling: Backup rifle, Tracking Skills Specialization and 5 Weeks (28 Days) Walking Experience
- Marine Guide Skills Program (4 Weeks)
***There is a two-week break between the Field and Backup Trails Guide courses.
- Accommodation for the duration of the course.
- Conservation Fees
- All Meals for the duration of the course
- Uniform Provided
- External Field Trips
- All FGASA Fees (assessment, exam, subscription, registration, moderation, manuals, workbooks, logbooks, prescribed literature, and certification) for the duration of the course
- Formal and Practical Tuition for all the subjects
- Organising all your FGASA liaison for you
No Work Experience
- 03 October 2016 – 02 April 2017
- 16 January – 25 June 2017
- 10 April – 24 September 2017
- 10 July – 19 December 2017
- 02 October 2017 – 01 April 2018
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES**
To apply, download the Application Form, or fill out the Online Application Form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.