No Work Experience
- Level 1 Nature Guide Skills Program (10 weeks) Includes:Wilderness First Aid Certificate
- Level 1 Marine Guide Skills Program (4 weeks)
- Back-up Trails Guide Skills Program (7 weeks) Inlcudes: Relevant SASSETA Unit Standards, Advanced Rifle Handling: Lead Rifle, Tracking Skills Specialization and 4 Weeks (28 Days) Walking Experience
- Accommodation for the duration of the course: Level one at Ulovane Camp & Trails and Marine at Intaka Lodge.
- Conservation Fees towards traversing on Amakhala & Kariega
- All Meals for the duration of the course
- Uniform Provided
- External Field Trips
- All FGASA Fees (assessment, exam, subscription, registration, moderation, manuals, workbooks, logbooks, prescribed literature and certification) for the duration of the course
- Formal and Practical Tuition for all the subjects
- Organising all your FGASA liaison for you
- 11 April – 24 September 2016
- 11 July – 17 December 2016
- 03 October 2016 – 02 April 2017
To apply, download the Application Form, or fill out the Online Application Form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.