The candidate must have a minimum of a Level 1 Nature Guide Skills Program, Achieved a minimum of 75% for the Trails Guide Exam and be declared competent against the relevant SASSETA unit standards to qualify for the course
- Advanced Rifle Handling
- Accommodation for the duration of the course
- All Meals for the duration of the course
- All FGASA Fees (assessment, moderation, manuals and certification) for the duration of the course
- Formal and Practical Tuition
- Organising all your FGASA liaison for you
- Please contact us for dates. Thank you!
To apply, download the Application Form, or fill out the Online Application Form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.