The candidate must have a minimum of a Level 1 Nature Guide Skills Program, Achieved a minimum of 75% for the Trails Guide Exam and be declared competent against the relevant PFTC unit standards to qualify for the course.
The three Unit standards are –
1.Knowledge of the firearms control act, 2000
2.Handle and use a manually operated rifle or carbine
3.Handle and use a manually operated rifle or carbine for business purposes.
*PFTC – Professional Fire Arm Trainers Council (previously SASSETA)
- Advanced Rifle Handling
- Accommodation for the duration of the course
- All Meals for the duration of the course
- All FGASA Fees (assessment, moderation, manuals and certification) for the duration of the course
- Formal and Practical Tuition
- Organising all your FGASA liaison for you
- 18-24 July 2016
- 10 – 16 October 2016
- 23 – 29 January 2017
- 11 – 23 April 2017
- 17-23 July 2017
- 09 – 15 October 2017
To apply, download the Application Form, or fill out the Online Application Form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.