- Field Guide Skills Program (10 Weeks) Includes: Wilderness First Aid Certificate
- Back-up Trails Guide Skills Program ( 7 Weeks) Includes: Relevant PFTC Unit Standards, Advanced Rifle Handling: Lead Rifle, Tracking Skills Specialisation and 5 Weeks (28 Days) Walking Experience
**There is a two-week break between the Level one and Trails Guide course.
- Accommodation for the duration of the course.
- Conservation Fees
- All Meals for the duration of the course
- Uniform Provided
- All FGASA Fees (assessment, exam, subscription, registration, moderation, manuals, workbooks, logbooks, prescribed literature, and certification) for the duration of the course
- Formal and Practical Tuition for all the subjects
- Organising all your FGASA liaison for you
- 02 October 2017 – 04 March 2018
- 15 January – 27 May 2018
- 09 April – 26 August 2018
- 09 July – 18 November 2018
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES**
To apply, download the Application Form, or fill out the Online Application Form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.