The candidate must have a FGASA Field Guide qualification and at least one years guiding experience before applying for this course.
- Advance Field Guide Skills Program
- Wilderness First Aid Certificate
- *Exam and Assessment included when candidate has the minimum 260 active days of guiding experience
- The Advanced Field Guide candidate will follow the same program as the Field Guide group but will have extra assignments and electives to complete.
- Accommodation for the duration of the course
- Conservation Fees
- All Meals for the duration of the course
- Uniform Provided
- All FGASA Fees (assessment, exam, subscription, registration, moderation, manuals, workbooks, logbooks, prescribed literature and certification) for the duration of the course
- Formal and Practical Tuition for all the subjects
- Organising all your FGASA liaison for you
- 09 April – 17 June 2018
- 09 July – 16 September 2018
- 01 October – 09 December 2018
- 14 January – 23 March 2019
- 08 April – 15 June 2019
- 08 July – 14 September 2019
- 30 September – 07 December 2019
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES**
To apply, download the Application Form, or fill out the Online Application Form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.